Monday 2 April 2012

I Return, with Dark Eyes!

I know, I know. And I'm sorry. But I'm back!
Prom is coming up, and I am swamped with clients. Each gorgeous girl has her own taste, and I must cater to everyone. But for those who may not have someone doing your makeup, I will begin posing ideas now.

This also fits into the "ridiculous smoky eyes" category of spring trends in 2012.

Face!!
 Closeups!
Eyes closed

Eye open

Now I forgot what I was dealing with when I departed on this journey of darkness... Carbon eyeshadow from MAC is a deep matte black, and has an odd chalky texture that, when used carelessly, will cause FALLOUT!! NOOO!!! HISS!
So be very cautious of how you use black or dark eyeshadows. Perhaps do all of your eye makeup, clean up your face where eyeshadow may have fallen down, THEN do your face makeup. Silly me!

Products Used

Face:
-Makeup Forever Mat Velvet + Foundation #35
-Cover FX Full Coverage Cream Foundation #M40 (under eyes)
-Inglot translucent powder
-Nars blush in Orgasm

Eyes:
-UDPP
-NYX jumbo pencil in Purple (shimmer deep purple blended over the main eyelid area)
-Inglot eyeshadow #493 (lavender colour with some sparkle, blended liberally above the crease and lower lashline)
-Inglot eyeshadow #439 (deep shimmery purple with a blue-mauve duo-chrome, swept in the crease and lower lashes, blended into lavender)
-MAC eyeshadow in Carbon (matte black pressed onto the main lid over the purple pencil to give it some shine, lower lashline)
-Lise Watier Folie Blanche mixed with Makeup Forever Star Powder #943 (made a shimmery white-pink for inner corners)
-Too Faced In the Buff (matte pink-cream on the browbone)
-Revlon Colorstay black eyeliner (waterline)
-L'Oreal Curved Brush Carbon Black Mascara

Lips:
-Jack Black Lemon Lip Balm

Hope someone tries this out!

Please send any requests to lizziehanley94@yahoo.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment