Wednesday 20 June 2012

My First Video Tutorial!!!

I am actually shaking from excitement! I finally edited my very first VIDEO makeup tutorial!!!!
*APPLAUSE*
"Thank you, thank you very much."


It is a glowy golden look that is great for summer. I wore a very light coverage foundation because it's HOT out, but I can't resist my shadows!  I hope you like it :)


Products Used:
Face:
-MAC Face and Body Foundation #C3 and #C5 mixed together
-Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer in Medium
-Makeup Forever Matte Loose Powder
-Tarte Bronzer in Parke Avenue Princess (Contour)
-Nars Blush in Orgasm
-MAC eyeshadow in All That Glitters (tops of cheekbones)

Eyes:
-Urban Decay Primer Potion
-Urban Decay eyeshadow in Half Baked (center of eyelid)
-MAC eyeshadow in Wedge (blended in crease and lower lashline)
-Urban Decay eyeshadow in Buck (outer and inner part of lid, swept along the crease)
-Urban Decay eyeshadow in Twice Baked (outer crease, lower lashline)
-Bobbi Brown eyeshadow in Espresso (upper lashline)
-Shimmery white pencil (inner corners)
-Inglot eyeshadow #30 (inner corners on top of pencil, and browbone)
-Annabelle eye pencil in White (waterline)
-Revlon GrowLuscious Mascara
Lips:
-MAC lipstick in Syrup
Please send any requests to lizziehanley94@yahoo.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment