Friday 11 January 2013

Sixites Inspired Makeup - HD

Why haloo there.
I should have posted this the day I uploaded the tutorial, but oh well.

In this video, I did a sixties INSPIRED makeup look. Obviously, every person alive in the 1960's did not walk around looking like this, and there are other variations of this style. Also, I didn't put falsies on, though thick lashes were a MUST in this period... not that I was there, but--

I felt like wearing baby blue eyeshadow and thick liner, so :) Enjoy!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Olsr1cXAhig


Products used:

Face:
-MAC Face and Body foundation C3
-MAC Ombre Bronzer in Springshine
-Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Dollface

Eyes:
-Urban Decay Primer Potion
-NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
-MAC eyeshadow in Wedge (soft matte brown)
-Urban Decay eyeshadow in Twice Baked (chocolate brown)
-Inglot eyeshadow #478
-Lise Watier Pigment in Folie Blanche
-Anabelle white eye pencil
-Inglot eyeshadow #65 (as liquid liner)
-Inglot eyeshadow #30 (shimmery light gold)
-Revlon GrowLuscious Mascara

Lips:
-Bobbi Brown Lip Gloss in Almost Bare

Thaaaanks for staying with me, hope you try something like this!

Please send any requests to lizziehanley94@yahoo.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment