Tuesday 5 March 2013

Pinup Series: Classic Pinup

Howdy.

As you may have noticed by ways of my subtle use of retina-jarringly bright colours, I like having fun with sassy hues. I am, however, aware that most people are not comfortable sporting these shades. And believe you me, I can still have my fun with neutrals too.

To cater to my viewers, I am starting a series! Starting with this classic pinup/Hollywood/red carpet/retro look, I will be taking the concept of the traditional 50's look as far as my puny brain can go. I want to keep the idea of winged liner and bold lip colour with a certain method of eyeshadow application and stretch it in different directions. Can't wait to film my next one!

Products Used:

Face:
-MUFE HD Foundation #123
-Tarte Parke Ave. Princess bronzer
-Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Dollface
-Inglot e/s #30
-Sugarpill e/s in Poison Plum

Eyes:
-UDPP
-NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
-Inglot eyeshadow #496
-Inglot eyeshadow #351
-MAC Wedge eyeshadow
-Inglot eyeshadow #460 (crease)
-Urban Decay eyeshadow in Twice Baked
-Annabelle white eye pencil
-Bourjois mascara

Lips:
-UDPP
-OCC Lip Tar in NSFW

No comments:

Post a Comment