Sunday 22 April 2012

Glamorous Pewter Smoky Eyes

I hate how silver eyeshadow looks on me. Against my skin tone, it is way too blue-toned and tacky and shiny and UGH.

BUT sometimes I am in the mood for a cool-toned shimmery colour that isn't pink.
Hellooo pewter!
Pewter is a fairly new colour in my arsenal. It is a happy medium between a shiny silver and a warmer beige-bronze sort of olive-ish gold colour. I dunno, figure it out. :)

 

Products used:

Face:
-MAC Face and Body, C3
-Cover FX full coverage cream foundation M40 (under eyes)
-Inglot loose powder
-Inglot bronzer (a bit too orange-toned but I was trying it out)
-MAC mineralize blush in

Eyes:
-UDPP
-Urban Decay eyeshadow in Maui Wowie (shimmery pewter colour on the main lid area)
-Urban Decay eyeshadow in Naked (nude beige colour blended in the crease)
-Urban Decay eyeshadow in Buck (warm brown swept in the crease)
-Urban Decay eyeshadow in Twice Baked (dark brown etched in the crease, lower lashline)
-Bobbie Brown eyeshadow in Espresso (super-dark brown, deep crease)
-Inglot eyeshadow #352 (matte cream colour, browbone)
-Rimmel Glam'Eyes black liquid liner
-Revlon GrowLuscious mascara

Lips:
-Maybelline lip stain in Cherry Pop

No comments:

Post a Comment