Saturday 28 April 2012

Light Lilac Eyes

Ok so I'm having some photographic issues. I'll work it out soon.
Any it's spring, and I felt like wearing lilac eyeshadow. It's the first time I've worn purple makeup since I dyed my hair.
And the lighting is awful too, sorry.



Products Used:

Face:
-MAC Face and Body C3
-Cover FX Full Coverage Cream Foundation #M40 (under eyes)
-Inglot Loose Powder
-Nars blush in Orgasm

Eyes:
-UDPP
-Makeup Forever Aqua Eyes cream shadow #18 (light shimmery lilac blended on the eyelids)
-Inglot eyeshadow #493 mixed with Lise Watier Folie Blanche (light shimmery lilac colour on the main lids)
-Urban Decay Naked and Buck (blended in the crease)
-Too Faced eyeshadow in Cocoa Puff (dark brown etched in the crease)
-Urban Decay Virgin (light shimmery colour, inner corner and browbone)
-Rimmel Glam'Eyes black liquid liner
-Revlon GrowLuscious Mascara

Lips:
-Revlon Lipstick in Pink Pout blended over lip balm

Enjoy!
Please send any requests to lizziehanley94@yahoo.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment