Monday 21 May 2012

I'm A Little Monster! Lady Gaga Inspired Makeup

Pull on your shades 'cause I'll be dancing in the flames tonight.
I was listening to Gaga a few days ago and decided, despite the fact that I was off to work, that I HAD to go a little crazy with makeup.



Lady Gaga often has a cut crease in cool neutral tones with some black at the outer and inner crease of the eye. The eyeshadow should be lifted and pointed but still blended. Double cat eyeliner is a must, as well as strong contouring and highlighting, and a flawless complexion. Full red lips complete the Gaga look. She uses MAC's "MAC Red" but I do not own it, so...

Of course, Gaga always has awesome lashes, but like the Derpina I am I forgot to take care of that before I took these photos. I am sorry! I hope you enjoy anyhow :)

It would be so much more awesome with lashes!






Strong cheek contour and highlight...

Ridiculously red lips!

So 80's <3

Grr.
Products Used:

Face:
-Bare Escentuals Mineral Foundation (This stuff covers like a dream!)
-Cover FX Full Coverage Cream Foundation (under eyes)
-Tarte bronzer in Park Ave Princess (etched along the hollows of the cheek)
-MAC eyeshadow in All That Glitters (top of cheekbones)
-Nars blush in Orgasm
-Inglot Loose Powder

Eyes:
-Urban Decay Primer Potion
-MAC eyeshadow in All That Glitters (shimmery nude, main eyelid area)
-Lise Watier loose shadow in Folie Blanche (center of eyelids)
-Too Faced Naked Eye Palette:
1. Pillow Talk (light taupe blended in the crease)
2. Like a Virgin (taupe swept along the crease, lifted up into a point at the outer corners)
3. Unmentionables & Lap Dance (dark greyish plum with a small brush traced along the deep crease all the way in towards the orbital bone)
4. Stiletto (matte black etched in the deep crease, outer corner, to intensify lifted/pointed outer corner, lower lashline flicked out)
-Rimmel Glam'Eyes black liquid liner (exaggerated cat eyeliner, all the way into tear duct)
-NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk (waterline, outer corner between top and bottom liner)
-Inglot eyeshadow #496 (stark white with sparkle, in the space between the top liner and bottom liner at the outer corners, on top of white pencil)
-Inglot eyeshadow #351 (matte cream colour, browbone)
-Eventually I remembered mascara

Lips:
-Maybelline Color Sensation Lipstick in Red Revolution (bright fuschia red, full lip area)
-Revlon lipstick in Va Va Violet (a bit traced along the lip line to make them look fuller)

Unleash your inner monster. I sure did!!!

Please send any requests to lizziehanley94@yahoo.ca

1 comment:

  1. You made this perfectly! A lot of people tend to forget about the cut crease and double eyeliner which is like her main makeup, so I thought this was awesome!

    ReplyDelete