Wednesday 23 May 2012

So I went to MAC...

...Because Project 10 Pan is finished!!! Yayyy!

I bought Duo Lash Adhesive, MAC Lipstick in Captive, MAC Cremesheen Glass in Double Dare, and some foundations which I will make a separate post for.

Here is the lash glue!!

Duo Adhesive, clear drying

This stuff is like false-lash cement. Trust me, they aren't going anywhere. And you can remove it from your skin with a cotton swab and some makeup remover.

Here is the lipgloss!
Double Dare, awesome




Double Dare is a creamy berry red-pink shade, which will suit absolutely anyone. I am actually so excited about this because it has a warmer pink undertone but a plummy shine too. GAH!

Here is the lipstick!

Captive, yummy




This colour perplexes me. it is a beautiful, warm plummy pink on the lips, but looks a lot more red and not as dark on the stick itself. When I tested it at MAC, it felt much creamier, whereas the one I have feels more matte (though it is a "satin" finish). It is also darker and more opaque than I thought, but that could have been the fluorescent lighting at MAC. I like to sheer it out over lip balm, but it looks fabulous full-force, especially on darker skin tones! The colour is also extremely long lasting for a lipstick, possibly because it isn't so greasy. LOVE THIS!

Glue: 9.50$
Gloss: 22.50$
Stick: 17.50$

Please sen any requests to lizziehanley94@yahoo.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment