Saturday 28 July 2012

Update: I'm Alive!

Hello everyone! I am pleased to announce that I am not dead. :)
I have been in Florence, Italy for the past month or so, and I am returning to Canada later today! Of course, by the time I get there it will feel like 3 am for me...

Anyway, I would like to apologize for recent inactivity, and I promise there is lots of great stuff to come!! I ordered some new Sugarpill products, which means I will certainly not be lacking in the creativity department.
I have also filmed a video tutorial for makeup on redheads, which I will edit and upload as soon as I can. Here's a teaser!
Amanda, my fave gorgeous ginger! <3

I want to thank you all for reading my blog, it means so much to me!
Also, I am, uhh, kind of going to Florida in about a week and a half... *pauses for tomato throwing*
Don't worry, I will be posting an adequate quantity of makeup madness to get us through this together!

Thanks again for all your support, and I will be back veeeery soon!

Please send any requests to lizziehanley94@yahoo.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment