Wednesday 1 August 2012

Tropical Blue and Green Tutorial Using Sugarpill

I got a truckload of Sugarpill crack, as I call it, in the mail recently. After I finished with the jumping jacks and the squealing, I put this look together and filmed a tutorial for you!

Some photos :)
Very happy with how this turned out!!
 I realize this is not the type of makeup EVERY SINGLE HUMAN BEING ON EARTH will want to wear, but I thought it was fun and I love playing with colour. And send me some requests! I don't bite. :)   Products Used:     Face: -Bare Escentuals Mineral Foundation in Golden Medium -Tarte Bronzer in Park Ave. Princess -Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Dollface (a soft cotton candy pink)      Eyes: -Urban Decay Primer Potion -Random shimmery white eye pencil (blended all over the eyelid and lower lashline, beause I couldn't find my NYX Milk one) -Inglot eyeshadow #59 (lime green all over the eyelid) -Sugarpill eyeshadow in Midori (strong green swept along the crease) -Sugarpill eyeshadow in Afterparty (lower lashline) -Inglot eyeshadow #473 (soft turquoise to blend out Midori and Afterparty) -Inglot eyeshadow #351 (matte cream shade blended on the browbone) -Sugarpill eyeshadow in Tako (matte white in the inner corners) -MAC eyeshadow in Carbon (applied wet as liquid liner) -Maybelline Waterproof Colossal Mascara (I hate waterproof mascara, but it was all I had with me) -Annabelle White eyeliner (waterline)       Lips: -Jack Black Lemon Lip Balm -Nars lipstick in Dolce Vita Thank you so much! Excuse me, I need to go giggle at my Sugarpill stuff now. *Hehehehehehehe so prettyyyyyyy*   Please send any requests to lizziehanley94@yahoo.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment