Tuesday 14 August 2012

Warm Sunrise Makeup Tutorial

Hello! I am back from Florida and let me tell you, I didn't realize before now that sunrises and sunsets look different depending on where you go!
Deeeerp, I know.
This colourful makeup look is inspired by the fire in the sky I saw while I was there.

I realize it is not wearable for everyone, but I am a total sucker for funky colours. Hope you like it! Send me requests and comments :)



  • Products Used:  
  • Face: 
-Nothing; I've been getting acne now so I want to give my skin a break.    
  • Eyes: 
  •  -Urban Decay Primer Potion (all over eyelids) 
  • -Urban Decay eyeshadow in X (shimmer golden peachy shade in the center of the lid) 
  • -Sugarpill eyeshadow in Flamepoint (bright orange at the inner and outer third of the eyelid, blended in to X) 
  • -Sugarpill eyeshadow in Dollipop (bright pink swept along the crease) 
  • -Inglot eyeshadow #362 (bubblegum pink to blend out Dollipop  
  • -Sugarpill eyeshadow in Tako (matte white blended at the browbone) 
  • -Sugarpill Chromalust in Magentric (applied wet to the lower lashline) 
  • -Inglot eyeshadow #74 (dark magenta at the outer half of the lower lashline) 
  • -Inglot eyeshadow #46 (light frosty pink at the inner corners) 
  • -MAC eyeshadow in Carbon (as liquid liner) 
  • -Annabelle white eyeliner pencil (waterline) 
  • -Maybelline Colossal Mascara    
  • Lips: 
  • -Covergirl Lip Perfection Lipstick in Divine (bright plummy pink) 
  • Please send any requests to lizziehanley94@yahoo.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment