Tuesday 13 December 2011

The Impatient Blogger

Alright, so I've been itching to post something since I started this thing yesterday around this time.
Sadly, however, I am confronting a bit of a camera crisis... Namely, I do not have access to a decent one today.

Do not fret! I happen to have a few photos in my arsenal of makeup looks I have done on other people. This deep purple and black smoky eye is something that took months to convince my no-makeup-wearing, pale sister to let me do. I really liked how it turned out, given her constant twitching every time I went near her with a brush!

Stubborn as she is, she refused any face or lip makeup. She also wore sunglasses for the rest of the day in case anyone saw her. Note her sarcastic expression in the photos.
Indoors, with flash

Outdoors, no flash, cloudy sky
Outdoors, no flash, cloudy sky
I promise future posts will not all be purple, as the colour scheme of this blog may suggest :)
Enjoy!

Products used:

Face:
-Nothing. She's stubborn :)

Eyes:
-Two Faced Shadow Insurance
-Urban Decay "Flash" eyeshadow (inner eyelid)
-Urban Decay "Mushroom" eyeshadow (blended in crease)
-MAC "Carbon" eyeshadow (concentrated in deep crease and outer corners, lash line)
-Revlon Colorstay black eyeliner (FAIL in waterline)
-Maybelline Colossal Mascara
-Natural eyebrows

Lips:
SEE "FACE"

Please send any requests to lizziehanley94@yahoo.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment