Wednesday 14 December 2011

Inventory

Hello there.
So as it's Christmas break, I plan on posting here a lot for the next 6 weeks or so. Being as enthusiastic about my new blog as I am, I want to set up so that things run smoothly in future posts.

For the next couple of weeks, I will be posting pictures of products I have, including swatches, with their names. When I refer to a product in my makeup looks, I will link it to that product post so you guys can see it. It should help you find similar products you have at home if you chose to take inspiration from my makeup. :)

I will separate each post by brand and eyes/face/lips to make them easier to search for. This will probably also help me organize my stuff way better.

My lovely sister with the awesome photography talent will be taking pictures for pretty much everything on this blog. All credit for photos will go to her. <3 Sammy!

Please send any requests to lizziehanley94@yahoo.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment