Thursday 2 February 2012

Sultry Valentine's Look

This is the last look I am posting for Valentine's Day. Again, the inspiration for the colour scheme is blatantly obvious. Perhaps I will post an anti-Valentine's Day look...

I had massive amounts of trouble getting decent lighting for these, and the focus of the camera was non-existent. So forgive the horror of my face that you are about to see... with a pink smokey eye! :)

Blurry :(
 I am experimenting with foundations at the moment... I have come to the conclusion that I hate foundation pretty much altogether, aside from the first hour I wear it. Seeking a solution.

Kissy Face!
 Closeups...
Looking down

HellOO.
Products Used:

Face:
-Makeup Forever HD Foundation # 110
-Lancome Teinte Miracle in Bisque 7
-Makeup Forever Mat Velvet+ Foundation #35 (all 3 mixed together)
-Bobbi Brown Tinted Eye Brightener in Bisque (under eyes) 
-Cover FX Full Cover Cream Foundation in M40 (under eyes)
-Laura Mercier Matte Translucent Shine Control Powder
-Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Dollface
-MAC eyeshadow in Charcoal Brown (brows)


Eyes:
-Urban Decay Primer Potion
-MAC Dazzlesphere Crushed Metallic Pigments in Berry Ornament...
  • Rose Light used wet all over the eyelid
  • Spicy Smoke used wet on the outer half of the eyelid
  • Roasted Chestnut in the deep crease of the eye and lower lashline
-Inglot Eyeshadow #48 (dusty rose colour to blend out the brown MAC pigment)
-Revlon Colorstay Black Eyeliner (upper lashline, with the brown colour over it)
-L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara

Lips:
-NOTHING! I FORGOT!

Sidenote: Overall, I'd say this particular blog post is a failure. I could not get decent pictures all by myself, and i didn't even remember to put anything on my lips.
Happy Valentine's Day, Liz. Take your Iron pills.

Anyhow, I posted it because I liked how the makeup turned out.
Ok bye now!

Please send any requests to lizziehanley94@yahoo.ca

2 comments:

  1. you should do makeup tutorials on youtube :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I plan on doing this for a little longer while I save up for a video camera.

    ReplyDelete