Thursday 15 March 2012

Project 10 Pan

If I added up the value of my kit, I think I would choke.
Clearly, I spend a lot of money on makeup.

For those of you who don't know, Project 10 Pan is a movement in the beauty community. Addicts such as myself vow to buy nary a product until 10 products we already have are empty, or "hit pan".

I have decided to partake because I need to learn to discipline myself.

So here are 16 products I am running low on...

16 products
Closeups!





First Row: Laura Mercier Matte Translucent Powder; Tarte bronzer in Park Ave. Princess; Nars blush in Orgasm
Second Row: Lancome Teinte Miracle Foundation; Makeup Forever Mat Velvet+ Foundation; Cover FX Skin Prep Nourishing Foundation Primer; Korres anti-aging primer; Laura Mercier Universal invisible loose powder; Nivea Rich Regenerating Night Care


First Row: Urban Decay 24/7 glide on pencil in Zero; Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner; Almay blendable  eyeliner pencil in brown; Estee Lauder More than Mascara; Revlon GrowLuscious Mascara
Second Row: MAC eyeshadow in Carbon; MAC eyeshadow in Charcoal Brown.

I included 16 products in this Project because it's hard to say which I'm going to run out of. I'm seeing the foundations, eyeliners and mascaras running out quickly.

Wish me luck! My wallet will be proud :) In the meantime, I will post product reviews of things I have already photographed.


Please send any requests to lizziehanley94@yahoo.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment