Thursday 8 March 2012

Everyday Makeup

Hello, viewer! Sorry I've been away. I'm back now, stop complaining.

Now normally, I would never say that I have an "everyday" look, because my makeup is different every day. But I should probably post something that is wearable and easy to do, so here ya go!

I know these are not the best pictures, I'm working on that.

I look pale
Closeup!

Da eyez
Products Used


Face:
-Foundation, concealer, powder
-Nars blush in Orgasm
-Tarte Amazonian Clay Bronzer in Parke Avenue Princess

Eyes:
-Urban Decay Primer Potion (all over eye area)
-Urban Decay eyeshadow in Sin (all over eyelid)
-Urban Decay eyeshadow in Naked (blended in crease)
-Inglot eyeshadow # 460 (plummy taupe colour etched in the crease and blended, lower lashline)
-NYX jumbo pencil in Milk (inner corners, browbone, blended well)
-MAC crushed metallic pigment in Pearl (inner corners)
-Inglot #352 (matte cream colour on browbone)
-MAC eyeshadow in Carbon (pressed into upper lashline and flicked up at the outer corners)

Lips:
-Nothing, I forgot! Add your favourite gloss

Have a nice March break!

Please send any requests to lizziehanley94@yahoo.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment