Wednesday 14 March 2012

In the Mood for Summer Brights

I don't expect to see anyone wearing this to the grocery store, but if you suffer from overactive makeup disorder like me, sometimes this kind of thing may happen to your face.
Now don't get scared!
I think I might just start going all out with drag makeup
Closeup...
Eyes closed... obviously
I used yellow and orange because they are analogous on the colour wheel. The look nice together and blend in together easily too. Try this with blue and green!

Products Used

Face:
-Foundation, Concealer, Powder
-Nars blush in Orgasm
-Tarte bronzer for contouring

Eyes:
-UDPP
-NYX jumbo pencil in Milk (blended creamy white pencil all over the eyelid to make the matte eyeshadows pop, and in waterline)
-Inglot eyeshadow #474 (light creamy yellow packed onto the main eyelid area)
-Inglot eyeshadow #60 (bright yellow blended in the crease and outer corner)
-Inglot eyeshadow #51 (bright orange etched in the crease)
-Nars eyeshadow duo in Scorching Sun (matte light orange used to blend orange into yellow)
-Inglot eyeshadow #496 (sparkly white on inner corners)
-Inglot eyeshadow #351 (matte cream shade on the browbone)

Lips:
-Nothing

So try playing with colour! Apparently, it's "in" this summer. That's what my co-workers at  Forever 21 tell me, anyway.

Please send any requests to lizziehanley94@yahoo.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment