Wednesday 14 March 2012

Open For Business!

Hello lovelies!
Are you in the Montreal area? Do you need awesome makeup done for an event? Do you not want to empty your wallet in doing so?

Ok, so here's the deal. I can do makeup, and here are my rates, as of all NEW appointments.
  • Anniversary, prom, or other event with some photography:
30$ plus a free trial beforehand.
20$ per person if there are several per event, plus a 5$ trial.
  • Weddings, photo-shoots, or other events with a lot of photography:
45$ plus a free trial beforehand.
35$ per person if there are several per event, plus a 5$ trial per person.
  • Men, for photography or film:
15$ per person. Men are beautiful too!

Group discounts! If there are 2 or more people who need makeup done for one event, each person will pay less.

So follow me on Facebook and write on my wall to book an appointment! If you have my number or email, try me there.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lizzie-Hanley/136979999746439

No comments:

Post a Comment