Monday 12 March 2012

Sally Hansen Nail Art Pens

Why hello there, lovely!
Now I don't know about you, but I am far too cheap to pay for manicures.
Far too cheap.
However, you may notice that I have a certain, errm, shall we say "enthusiasm" for bright, fun things. Like makeup. And nail polish.

SOOOOO, I present to you the Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen!

Hot Pink

They come in a whole bunch on fun colours, and the pen design makes it really easy to write or draw pretty much anything on a nail. The creative possibilities score huge points for me. Bear in mind that the product has a sort of milky consistency so whichever colour you use (except white) will dry a bit lighter.


The only bad thing I have to say about this is that it really needs a generous top coat, or else it will fade within a couple of days.

If you think you can handle applying topcoat, then maybe try one out! You will have fun, trust me. Here is the nail polish I am wearing: http://lizzielovesmakeup.blogspot.com/2012/02/glittery-lilac-and-taupe-nails.html

These retail for around 7$.

Please send any requests to lizziehanley94@yahoo.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment