Thursday 5 January 2012

Makeup on Sammy

Sam does not like to wear makeup.
But I convinced her to let me attack her face for her grad photo about a month ago. YAY! I love my sister.
I wanted to keep it simple because she likes her gorgeous natural look, and I like how it turned out. I would have made it even lighter if it weren't for my uncontrollable urge to make her over. Plus I had flash photography to consider.

Isn't she cute, trying not to laugh at me!

What a cutie
Daylight


Products Used:

Face:
-Cover FX Skin Prep
-Makeup Forever HD foundation #110
-Benefit Boi-ing concealer #01
-Laura Mercier Universal translucent powder
-Tarte Amazonian Clay Bronzer Park Avenue Princess
-Nars Blush Orgasm

Eyes:
-Too Faced Shadow Insurance
-NYX Jumbo Pencil Milk (inner corners)
-Inglot #351 light cream (inner corners, eyelid, browbone)
-Tarte Bronzer (blended in crease)
-Urban Decay Twice Baked (outer crease, lower lashline)
-Revlon Colorstay black eyeliner (upper lashline)
-Inglot #65 sparkly black (on top of eyeliner upper lashline)
-Maybelline Black Colossal Mascara

Lips:
-A bit of Inglot Sleeks Cream #89 (sheer, coral peachy shade)

Hope you enjoy!

Please send any requests to lizziehanley94@yahoo.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment