Thursday 12 January 2012

New Inglot Setup!

Before Inglot became popular on YouTube, I become clinically dependent upon their delectable shadows.
Seriously. I bought one or two new colours ever couple of weeks.

This was my former setup.... It consists of one large empty Inglot palette without slots for the pans, and two CD cases that I taped a magnetic sheet to. Pale neutrals in one case, dark neutrals in the other, and colours were in the huge one (which is now discontinued! WHY?!).

Inglot squares, large circles, small circles; Makeup Forever 92; Urban Decay

To avoid continuing on with my addiction, I finally decided to purchase the Freedom System palettes!!!
That way, I have no place to put new eyeshadows unless I save up to buy a whole new palette.

Well anyway, here they are! I already had the eyeshadows.


They look messy.... it just means they are well-loved!
BoomBoom! BoomBoom! BoomBoom! BoomBoom!




Now now, I can't have photos napping on the job.... must fix this

 What I really like about these palettes is that you can arrange the colours any way you want, which often inspires makeup looks for me.
They can be rearranged, but the magnet is so strong that I had to  use a nail file to pop them out... Which resulted in some tragic gouging of heavenly eyeshadow.

The pigmentation of the matte colours and matte-with-sparkle-but-no-shimmer colours is very unique... Over ordinary primer with an ordinary brush, they may seem mediocre depending on the particular shade. But layered over a suuuuper thin, well blended out creamy base, the pigment just grabs on for dear life and literally shakes with vibrancy! I find them easy to blend.

The shimmer/frosty colours are breathtaking.
I can't even discuss it.
Swatcheroos....


493: Lighter matte lilac in real life with a bit of sparkle.
439: Deep purple with cool blue shimmer
28: Icy blue with silver and blue shimmer
371: Ridiculous matte electric blue
473: Matte teal-turquoise with a golden sparkle


474: Lighter, smooth matte yellow with gold sparkle
60: Mustard, similar to Chrome Yellow by MAC with a golden sparkle
59: Lime-yellow-green that walks all over every other lime green I've ever had
58: Slightly dark matte grass green with gold and green sparkle
06: Olive with golden shimmer


07: Light shimmery gold with peachy undertone
405: Shimmery peachy bronze
406: Shimmery toasty bronze
409: Yummy shimmery deep bronze
402: Medium shimmery plum colour, good for blending out purples


361: Light, matte peachy pink like a pink rose petal
407: Coral with gold shimmer
51: Vivid, matte carrot orange
495:Matte red hot pink with gold sparkle
74: Matte deeper magenta with peachy sparkle

Gorgeous colours! There is something for everyone, trust me. By now I've been in the store over 40 times and covered my arm with every colour in there!!! So go in, have fun, their eyeshadows are only 10$ each compared to the 13 something at MAC, with almost twice the product.

Please send any requests to lizziehanley94@yahoo.ca

1 comment:

  1. Great post and this cosmetic products are really good, Inglot cosmetics is available online only on this site Majorbrands.in

    ReplyDelete