Wednesday 25 January 2012

Simple Valentine's Day Look

Hello viewer! (Singular)
Valentine's day is in a couple of weeks and I figured it would be a good idea to upload a couple different looks here.
This one is just a soft, daytime face that is easy to do and does not take much to do well.

My face
Why not add a cute bow for the occasion?

Some closeups of eyes and lips...

My eyes

Where my nose would be

My mouth

Products Used:

Face:
-Lancรดme Teinte Idole in Bisque 7.
-Cover FX Total Coverage Cream Foundation in M40 (under eyes)
-Laura Mercier Translucent Powder, just under eyes and t-zone, the rest of the skin should be glowy and fresh
-Laura Mercier Radiant Creme Colour in Polished (pink blended on my cheeks, pearl colour blended on top of my cheekbones for a highlight)

Eyes:
-Urban Decay Primer Potion
-Inglot eyeshadow #30 (white-gold on the browbone and inner corners), and #07 (shimmery gold, applied as a wash all over the eyelids and blended into the crease)
-MAC Charcoal Brown eyeshadow for eyebrows and upper lashline
-L'Oreal Carbon Black Mascara

Lips:
-Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in #160 Fifth Ave. Fuchsia blended over lip balm with my finger to make it look like a stain...great trick for kissing!


Hope someone somewhere likes this and tries it out!!

Please send any requests to lizziehanley94@yahoo.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment